[:en]Position: Technical Project Lead (Java)
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
No of Position: 1
We are looking for an experienced Java Project Lead to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer
roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing
expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency
applications for mission-critical systems.
▪ Good written and oral communication skills.
▪ Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
▪ Good interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / timezones
▪ Should be able to work independently and within team
▪ Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
▪ Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
▪ Experience of supporting applications
▪ You possess knowledge of Scrum
▪ 4-8 years of software development experience across both back-end and front-end.
▪ Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction
management etc.). Extensive programming skills in Java 8+( Exp – 4 years).
▪ Good knowledge of Java based frameworks like Spring.
▪ Understanding of web service (SOAP and Restful APIs).
▪ Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL (e.g. Oracle / MySql / PostgreSQL) and ORM
technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
▪ Hands-on experience in any typescript frameworks like jQuery /Angular / React/ Flutter will be a
▪ Hands-on experience in Payment gateway integration will be a plus.
▪ Lead and Mentor new Developers
▪ Groom team members on agile scrum-based practices and should leverage best practices from
other agile engagements
▪ Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
▪ Write well designed, testable, efficient code
▪ Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
▪ Prepare and produce releases of software components
▪ Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting
these for architectural review
▪ Responsible for ensuring successful delivery with strong delivery execution and rising to the
challenge of balancing agility with discipline
▪ Facilitate and implement Agile Scrum process, practices, ceremonies effectively
▪ Work efficiently across multiple scrum teams to scale agile at larger extent with other Scrums
teams and other project stakeholders [:]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org