We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. A sales manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition ,revenue growth objectives and manage a sales team on daily basis. You must be comfortable communicating the product value proposition, handle inbound and outbound leads and work through the sales funnel.
This individual will be responsible for initiating, nurturing and following through the leads from acquisition to close via multiple channels and touchpoints – social media, phone calls, targeted ads, email campaigns, and direct email communication. This person will be working closely with the senior leadership of the organization. This role involves some amount of marketing activities in addition to sales.
Candidates should be able to:
· Manage sales team and drive sales operations for the company.
· Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales-ready leads and opportunities from marketing-generated leads and outbound campaigns including cold calling
· Research and identify key contacts and companies that meet the target customer persona
· Engage and qualify leads to create a pipeline, resulting in an average of 30-50 meetings per month with prospective clients
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain control of a conversation, objection handling, and qualify the opportunity
· Passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit of the product to the prospective audience
· Ask questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current business processes and how TraQiQ products can help create value
· Perform effective online demos to prospects
Inside Sales, Sales Development Representative, Prospecting, SaaS Sales, Sales, Inbound Calling, Outbound Calling, Inbound Marketing
Required Experience and Qualifications:
The candidates should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive and global environment. You will interact with the technical members of the product team on a regular basis. You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background and understanding of marketing, sales, technology, and interpersonal communication and have an aptitude and willingness to learn at a fast pace.
· Proven inside sales experience and track record of over-achieving quota
· Prior experience in content marketing, pre-sales and/or sales activities for software companies
· A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
· Express complex technology use cases in simple coherent language
· A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
· Aptitude to grasp technology and be comfortable working with technical teams
· A pleasant and charming personality with an ability to engage prospective customers through various medium
· Experience of managing and tracking interactions, lead generation and follow up over email, phone and in-person
· Strong English & Spanish language skills in verbal and written communication. You should be a concise and coherent storyteller.
· Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM and other sales and marketing tools and technologies
· Creative, inventive and out-of-box thinker
· Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
· Bachelor’s or a master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in sales or business development of Software or SaaS products.
Work Location: Noida/INDIA
Compensation: Depending on the experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org