Bilingual -Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
● Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Ability to work in an Agile environment
● Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders as well as work closely with other teams
● Must have work on JIRA.
● Participate in requirement analysis and estimation.
● Proven hands-on Software Development experience
● Proven working experience in Java development
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Experience in writing PL/SQL.
● Experience in the Spring Framework like Spring Boot, Micro services
● Understanding of web service (SOAP and Restful APIs).
● Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer is a plus.
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Struts, Spring MVC)
● Experience with test-driven development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org