Bilingual Technical Project Lead – Scrum master
Experience: 5- 8 Years
No of Position: 2
We are looking for a Java Technical Lead with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and should have experience in handling team if 5-10 resources. Candidates must have proven experience in agile methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Responsible for ensuring successful delivery with strong delivery execution and rising to the challenge of balancing agility with discipline
● Facilitate and implement Agile Scrum process, practices, ceremonies effectively
● Work closely with PO to ensure Sprint business values and priorities
● Work with team to ensure commitments to Sprints are met and impediments are managed
● Work efficiently across multiple scrum teams to scale agile at larger extent with other Scrums teams and other project stakeholders
● Should be able to mentor and coach the team for Scrum implementation and practices
● Should be able to groom team members on agile scrum-based practices and should leverage best practices from other agile engagements
● Very strong and detailed understanding of Agile Scrum ceremonies, roles, artifacts
● Must have Strong experience for Scrum master role
● Must have experience of working across multiple teams
● Must have Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and bilingual is a plus.
● Scrum master certification is big plus
● Knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) though optional but big plus
● Deep understanding of Java and JEE technologies, software branching and continuous integration patterns beneficial
● Must have proven experience in java technology frameworks like (JSF, Spring MVC ).
● Must have proven experience in ORM (JPA2 / Hibernate)
● Must have experience in PL/SQL
● knowledge of software testing practices include development (Junit/TestNG) and test automation (Selenium) frameworks is a plus
● Experience working in an Insurance environment in particular lines, Disability and Life, Billing or Policy Admin preferred
● Experience in a Project Manager role delivering multiple Agile SDLC projects
● Experience in development of web services (SOAP and Restful APIs).
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Struts, Spring MVC)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org